Global Christian Chaplains -  "FOR A HEALING TRUST"
RSS

Recent Posts

Chaplain Mike
Global Christain Chaplains website
powered by

My Blog

Global Christain Chaplains website

On October 15th this year, Global Christian Chaplains website was birthed, to empower people to serve GOD in communities as Chaplains. To encourage them to find and receive training as chaplains and ministers of the gospel.

11 Comments to Global Christain Chaplains website:

Comments RSS
Darrel Lavender on Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:07 AM
I'm excited about the community outreach this ministry is going to have.
Reply to comment

Barbara Afe on Monday, November 05, 2012 9:54 PM
I too am excited to be a part of this ministry. God has raised you for such a time as this. Not only serving in the community but a blog where people can express their hearts.
Reply to comment

Martin on Sunday, November 25, 2012 2:03 AM
Outstanding website! I think it's a useful website for people. I had no idea about the Global Christian Chaplains website before reading your content. I'm pleased to read about it. Thanks for this allocation....
Reply to comment

Darrel Lavender on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:46 PM
Forever Changed Can you see the change in me? It may not be obvious to you. I participate in family activities. You tell me you’re glad to see that I don’t cry any more. But I do cry. When everyone has gone – when it is safe – tears fall. I cry until I am exhausted and can finally fall asleep. I’m active in my church. I sing hymns. I listen to the sermon. You tell me you admire my strength and my positive attitude. But I’m not strong. I feel that I have lost control, and I panic when I think about tomorrow …next week…next month…next year . You tell me you’re glad I’m ‘’over’’ the death of my loved one. But I’m not ‘’over it’’. If I get over it, I will be the same as before my loved one died. I will never be the same. At times I think I’m beginning to heal, but the pain of loosing someone I loved so much has left a permanent scar on my heart. I visit my neighbors. You tell you’re glad to see I’m holding up well. But I’m not holding up so well. Sometimes I want to lock my door and hide from the world. I spend time with friends I appear calm and collected. I smile when appropriate. You may tell me it’s good to see me back to my ‘’old self’’. But I will never be back to my ‘’old self’’. Death and grief has touched my life and I am forever changed. Adapted from Rhonda Wilson
Reply to comment

Barbara Afe on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:26 PM
Darrel, when I first read your poem, I thought about the verses about comfort, and how God will work out good from awful situations. In your grief, you will help others by the poems you write. Thank you for having the courage to share your heart.

Darrel A Lavender on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:27 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I will cherish them I gently lay my little poem In the treasure chest Which holds my greatest treasure My son places his memento in My grandson follows suit All the men in her inner Circle of love Have honored her Paying homage Each in his own way But greater than these Small mementos Is the honor she Instilled in them Each in her own way She can be proud That all of her men Are men of honor Each proud to be a part of her Each calling her By a different name Wife Mother Grandmother Each calling her Love
Reply to comment

Darrel A Lavender on Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:14 PM
2Co 1:4 He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God.
Reply to comment

tibet everest base camp tour on Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:17 AM
I am usually to running a blog and i actually admire your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and hold checking for new information.
Reply to comment

fashion design on Friday, December 27, 2013 3:22 PM
Thankx for more info.
Reply to comment

it new york on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:33 PM
It is good to know that you launch you new website for interacting with people, it is good thing you implement, in this modern age every thing is happening via internet and you are using that new technology it is very good one, keep going.
Reply to comment

reflexology in london on Saturday, August 29, 2015 3:17 AM
Thanks regarding posting the info. my partner and i simply just want for you to help you to know That my spouse and i merely check your site AND when i think it is very interesting AND informative. my spouse and i can’t wait to help read lots of your posts
Reply to comment